Sunday 22 June 2014

Blair and Chuck

Every series needs a good romance story. For example Spencer and Toby off Pretty Little Liars. At the start they showed no interest for each other and have a on and off relationship, but in the end we know they will end up together As Blair and Chuck do, only they were sort of friends at the start when they schemed together and at the start she was dating Nate his best friend. On episode one by the way they talked and looked at each I knew Chuck and Blair would end up together. My exact words " It inevitable that they will end up together." It took a lot of chasing, dating other people, an on and off romance with each other, banning people, and a lot of saying if you want me say " 3 words 8 letters" for them to FINALLY end up together but it was worth it. As Chuck once said to Blair " If two people are ment to be together, eventually they will find their way back" and it is so true. I was always a fan of Chuck and Blair. I was always a fan of Dan and Serena, so when Blair and Dan was together I was practically throwing up I hated it so much! It took me all I could to watch when Dan and Blair dated for those 7 episodes. But Blair FINALLY came to her senses and broke up with Dan so she could be with Chuck. One of my favorite Chuck and Blair moments was season 6 episode 1 when chuck pulled out the engagement ring that Blair was wearing around her neck and held it in his hand kissed it and said " You wont have to wait much longer." The engagment ring Blair is wearing around her neck was originally bought for Blair by chuck in season 3 and chuck returned it in season 5 so I don't know how Blair got it but I'm glad she did.
    And as gossip girl always said xoxo gossipgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment