Thursday 26 June 2014

l'm so sad about Gossip Girl

     I love the show Gossip Girl so much that I feel like crying because its over. I'm almost crying right know when I'm writing this. I have 3 things I want changed about Gossip Girl.
     #1 Rufus and Lilly should be together
I think Rufus and lilly should be together I always knew they were meant for each other.
     #2 Serena and Dan should get a divorce
Serena and Dan should get a divorce because Dan should be with Georgina. And Serena should be with anyone who isn't Dan.
    #3 We should have saw what happened to the people who left the show
The show should have taken a couple minutes to show us what happed to the people who left the show. For example Louis Blairs ex-husband. Or Aaron Serena's ex-boyfriend, Blairs stepbrother and Cyrus's son.
Those are just my ideas anyways writing this down has really helped me.
    xoxo gossipgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment