Wednesday 25 June 2014

Louis Grimaldi

       In season 4 he was sweet even season 5. He was sweet until that dreadful wedding night. Louis Grimaldi. What a jerk!
        I liked Louis up until his last dance with Blair, where he said they are total strangers and that she has to put on the best show ever for the press. What ever happened to our 💖sweet💖 Louis?
This Louis is 😈HORRIBLE😈
        On Blair and Louis's wedding day Louis said " I can't believe she's marring me! Me!" I guess he changed when he saw the video of Blair saying " I love you, I love you more and more everyday if it's possible to love someone that much" to Chuck. Blair said that that wasn't all of it and that she said that they couldn't be together. But Princess Sophie got to Louis and that changed EVERYTHING. After the wedding night we never saw Louis again but Blair did on her honeymoon with Louis.
         I'm so happy Blair divorced that guy and that Chuck payed her EXTREMLY expensive dowry.
         As Gossip Girl ALWAYS said xoxo gossipgirl
     

No comments:

Post a Comment