Wednesday 25 June 2014

Blair,Chuck,Serena and Nates reaction on who Gossip Girl is

     Dan Humphrey is Gossip Girl. I never thought it was him or I would ever write or say that he is Gossip Girl. I now see how the dots connect. Really I was fine with it being Dan but the TV show characters reactions were totally different then what I expected except for Blairs.
    Okay, Blairs reaction WAS predictable and in good reason. Because if Gossip Girl didn't reveal Chuck and Blairs location on the episode Riding in town cars with boys they wouldn't of have to flee and end up taking Nates car which the breaks didn't work, Blair wouldn't of lost her baby, Chuck wouldn't of almost died and Blair and Chuck could have got together sooner. So Blairs reaction was nessesary.
    Chucks reaction was defenitly different from what I expected. The thing is he practically knew it was Dan the whole time and didn't tell anybody.
    From Serena I expected more. She was one of the worst ones that was bullied on Gossip Girl, so Serena s reaction was different from what I expected but it was okay.  
    Nate reaction was predictable he didn't really get bullied on Gossip Girl that much. So his reaction was okay.
    I'm just going to finish this one of by saying xoxo gossipgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment